Review: Otto (Nintendo Switch)
Descending directly from a real-life game created during the dark ages, you will have to guide Otto’s movements in a very dangerous world, with speed and precision, until you manage to escape from each level. Reach the red round door as fast as possible, collecting all available and hidden seeds, to get the highest score!
- Cartoon graphics.
- Controls- Touchscreen or Joycons.
- Brief tutorial.
- Puzzle gameplay.
- You have two pulleys that you control. You drag the rope to move Otto around. Collect seeds, Do it fast!
- Seeds- Collect them in level to improve your score.
- Can replay levels.
- Levels are timed and affect your score.
- Three locations with over 90 levels.
- Very simple concept.
- Great time waster.
- Decent brain workout.
- Very much a pickup and play title.
- Easy to learn.
- A lot of playability along with replayability.
- Too easy to go offscreen and fail.
- Does one trick so you can feel fatigued with the formula.
- No leaderboards.
- Has a mobile port feel to it with a no-frills interface.
- Using Joycons are tough.