Review: Minit (PlayStation 4)
Minit is a peculiar little adventure played sixty seconds at a time.
- Retro graphics.
- Black and white colour palette.
- 284.6MB Download size.
- Gameplay is simple, You live for 60 seconds, Complete the game!
- Two button controls, I say two it’s more one. One button attacks or interacts whilst the other will instantly kill you and restart your run.
- You live for 60 seconds.
- Homes- This is your spawn point. Find new homes and each time becomes your default spawn.
- Cool animations.
- Fun to learn routes, Plan ahead.
- Encourages you to explore and conjure up your own routes and strategies.
- Find weapons, abilities or extra health.
- Anything you find weapons or heart increase is saved permanently.
- Speedrun feel to it.
- So much fun to play.
- Clever world design.
- The view used is reminiscent of old NES games like Zelda.
- Addictive thanks to so much to do and find.
- No tutorial at all.
- A lot of trial and error.
- Watching any sort of play through or long play will kill this experience dead.