Review: Spiral Splatter (Nintendo Switch)
Spiral Splatter is a brain-bending arcade puzzle game that will push your hand-eye coordination to the limit with nonstop, mind-boggling puzzles!
- Simple graphics.
- 176MB Download size.
- Gameplay- Its digital buzz off, Remember that game where you have to navigate a wire maze using a metal ringed wand and not touch the maze? It’s that but in a more computer game way.
- How to play section and opening tutorial level.
- Simple controls, Left stick to move and A button to speed up.
- Chilled soundtrack.
- A three-star rank system with stars being used to unlock levels.
- Best clear time saved on each level.
- Fun to play.
- A lot of replayability.
- Collision warning marker.
- Over 100 levels.
- No touchscreen.
- Just feels like a mobile game.
- Lacks leaderboards.
- Tedious in places.
- One trick pony.
- Feels a bit samey.