Review: Sparkle Unleashed (Nintendo Switch)
Challenge the darkness with your swift orb matching skills, mighty magical enchantments, and earthshaking power-ups. Match the orbs before they fall into the abyss and find your way through mysterious lands of startling beauty.
- Great graphics.
- Opening tutorial.
- 115MB Download size.
- Pro controller support.
- Zuma influenced gameplay. Match coloured balls before they fall into the hole.
- Earn powerups by completing levels.
- Colourblind mode.
- Can equip one power-up from each of the unlocked skill slots.
- Powerups appear in the game at 3x, 6x, 9x, and 12x.
- Multiple player profile support.
- Wide selection of powerups from slow down to speed ups and the ability to change ball colour.
- Mystical, Almost Disney sounding ost.
- Full stats screen.
- Map screen to show progress.
- Touchscreen support.
- End of the level screen shows time taken and ability unlock bar.
- Easy to play the game.
- Addictive gameplay.
- A slight learning curve for the touch screen as it is very responsive and immediate.
- No sensitivity option.
- No online leaderboards.
- Cannot replay levels.
- Difficulty spikes.
- Gets very repetitive.
- Only one controller layout.