Review: Skipper (Steam)
Atmospheric lowpoly puzzle game with over 30 levels to bend your mind and challenge your problem-solving ability.
- Lowpoly graphic style.
- 347MB Download size.
- Steam achievements.
- Controller support.
- Puzzle game- Move a block or blocks around and you cannot have the block go over an already walked path or collect a smaller block to enable pass through.
- Tutorial opening.
- Quick restart button.
- Escalates as you play, Adds more blocks and more mechanics.
- Over 30 levels.
- Simple yet difficult.
- Multiple ways to finish a level.
- Great work out for the brain.
- Relaxation-type soundtrack.
- No graphics options.
- Doesn’t explain itself very well especially as you progress and unlock new mechanics.
- No hint button.
- Little replayability.
- Music is not for everyone and outstays its welcome.