SpellForce 3 gets a Free Preview Weekend
The upcoming RTS/RPG hybrid SpellForce 3 will be playable for free on Steam from 10 AM PST November 17th, until 10 AM PST November 20th.
Players can play all three factions of the game in multiplayer matches for up to six players, or try the co-op mode. Also, one single-player mission is playable alone or with a co-op partner, which takes place before the events in the full game’s campaign.
You can find the free preview of SpellForce 3 here:
Join The Tournament
During the free trial period, a SpellForce 3 tournament will be taking place with the chance to win a signed version of the limited Collector’s Edition or a Steam key of the game. You can earn points by playing (and winning) 1vs1 multiplayer matches – the players with the highest scores will win. You can find all the details on SpellForce 3’s official Facebook page: http://n.thq.com/73SI30gC8th
About SpellForce 3
SpellForce 3 returns to the roots of the SpellForce saga. Taking place before the acclaimed SpellForce: The Order of Dawn, players will unravel a deep and epic story in the SpellForce universe with over 30 hours of a single-player campaign, that is also playable in co-op. Additional multiplayer modes offer competitive battles for up to six players. Create your own heroes, develop your skillset and build your own army to fight in legendary battles with gameplay that expertly blends the RTS and top-down RPG genres together.
SpellForce 3 is launching on December 7, 2017 on PC and will be available with English and German Voice Over plus full text localization in French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Russian and Simplified Chinese. For more information, please visit the official website, like the game on Facebook or follow THQ Nordic on Twitter.
- RTS/RPG mix: unique gameplay that combines the genre of a real-time strategy and a top-down roleplay game.
- Create and customise: create your group of heroes and choose a number of different combos with a range of skill structures.
- Boost and command your army: Prepare your troops and fight the greatest of all battles. You can also exploit numerous strategic aspects (e.g. terrain, troop formations, visibility, exploration, etc.) that would make Sun Tzu proud!
- Epic storyline: Unravel a deep and complex plot that eventually leads up to the events that trigger the Convocation ritual, which will change the whole world.
- Extensive universe and lots of loot: Explore the world of Eo, discover intrigues and secrets and collect a whole load of loot for your hero.
- Complex single-player campaign: Over 30 hours of gameplay time, and even more if you’re able to discover everything Grimlore Games has incorporated into the game world.
- Multiplayer: Strong multiplayer component with various modes – play in versus battles with up to 6 Players or master the single-player campaign with a friend in co-op mode.