Review: Twin Robots (PlayStation 4/Vita)
Twin Robots is a platformer where you control two little robots. They have been imprisoned and need to find the way out of each level!
- Boxy graphics.
- 349.4MB Download size.
- Platinum trophy.
- Brief tutorial.
- Puzzle co-op gameplay.
- Get power to the door to escape.
- Can give power to each other.
- Two players local co-op support.
- Swap between characters at will in single player.
- Easy trophy list.
- Energy is also your life bar.
- 28 levels.
- Top 3 scores saved on each level.
- Easy to get into.
- Feels like a simple beginner course in Portal.
- No online support.
- Very basic looking levels.
- Not that difficult.
- Nothing really new.
- Little to no replay value.
- One and one.
- No prompt to say you actually finished the level.