Review: Super Ping Pong Trick Shot (Nintendo Switch)
Try throwing a ball across a room filled with moving platforms and obstacles and into a cup!
- Simple clear graphics.
- 253MB Download size.
- Help section explaining the game and mechanics.
- Touchscreen support.
- Gyro control support.
- Two game types- Single player and two players vs mode.
- Singleplayer has challenge and score attack.
- Challenge has 80 levels with each level having one main mission then 3 submissions.
- HUD shows power bar, a percentage of power, angle guide.
- Camera control.
- Different block types like sticky, bouncy etc.
- Tons of replayability.
- Two types of a cup- White is the normal cup whilst yellow is worth 2 points.
- Gameplay- Set power and angle and get the ball in the cup.
- Score attack- 15 balls per level and get consecutive cups to trigger a chain bonus.
- Great time waster.
- Pick up and play.
- Easy to get into.
- Simple yet addictive.
- Doesn’t support pro controller and joycon grip.
- No online leaderboards.
- Very much a one trick pony.