Review: Squareboy vs Bullies: Arena Edition (Nintendo Switch)
For far too long the Bullies have gone unpunished and with no one else to put them in their place, Squareboy finds himself standing up against them to do what is right, not just for himself, but for everyone the Bullies victimised. Will you help Squareboy fight off the Bullies?
- Chunky pixel graphics.
- Has its own achievements.
- 75.8MB Download size.
- Story and arena game modes.
- Local co-op supported in story and arena.
- End of level breakdown showing score, style, and health.
- Starting tutorial.
- 2D brawler gameplay.
- Move list on the pause screen.
- Supports analog and d-pad.
- 14 levels.
- Weapons available to pick up.
- Shows off how pathetic bullies are.
- Different enemy types.
- Nice catalogue of varied moves.
- Easy to jump into.
- Very simple and basic.
- Little variation.
- Little to no replayability.
- No leaderboards.
- Short game.