Review: Arcade Archives Mario Bros (Nintendo Switch)
It’s the first game that used Mario in the title. Control Mario or Luigi in order to defeat the enemies coming out of pipes from below.
- Classic pixel graphics.
- 69.7MB Download size.
- Three modes- Highscore mode, Original mode and Caravan mode.
- Full online leaderboards.
- Caravan mode- Five minutes to score the most points.
- Display settings- Frame, Position, Size of display, Orientation, Wallpaper, Screen filter and restore.
- Game settings- Lives 3-6, Score extend 20k-40k or off.
- Can rebind controls and has rapid fire on/off.
- Manual complete with images.
- Interupt save date. Works like a one time save state. Use this then carry on from the spot. Once used you cannot play anything else within the game.
- Classic Mario. Hit Koopas from underneath to flip them then kick them to score points, Collect coins and use the POW block to flip all Koopas on the screen.
- Two player local mp.
- Demo video plays.
- Score chaser.
- High score mode- You get one life and your score gets uploaded to the leaderboards.
- Sluggish to play.
- Cannot jump and move or should I say, Move mid air when jumping.
- Content is limited.
- Menu control is awkward.