Review: 36 Fragments of Midnight (Nintendo Switch)
In this procedurally generated platform game, you have to avoid deadly lasers, circular saws and spikes to collect all the Fragments and get their greatest gift.
- Simple graphics.
- 51.7MB Download size.
- Collect 36 pieces from with the level.
- One life.
- Best score kept.
- Simple one button control.
- Abilities from double jump to wall jumping.
- Levels gets procedurally generated.
- Clever level design.
- Fun to play.
- Quick to action.
- Fantastic lighting.
- easy to play but hard to master.
- No tutorial.
- Very basic.
- Little replayability.
- No timers or leaderboards.
- Hard to see above and below you.