Review: Beach Buggy Racing (Nintendo Switch)
Drive into an action-packed, surprise-filled world of off-road kart racing mayhem. Race against a field of rival drivers, each with unique personalities and special abilities.
- Big cartoon graphics.
- 117MB Download size.
- Own in game trophies.
- Opening tutorial.
- Auto accelerate option available.
- Four player local multiplayer support.
- Daily challenge to earn bonus loot.
- Career- Nine series of races where you can edit your driver, Upgrade and paint your car. Earn stars to unlock new races then face off against a boss in each series.
- Mario Kart influenced racer, Collect power ups and find shortcuts etc.
- Simple control layout.
- Pro controller support.
- Earn cash from races to buy upgrades.
- Responsive fluid handling.
- Wide selection of powerups from rockets to ice to oil spills.
- Easy to read UI.
- Shorcuts to find.
- Very approachable and noob friendly.
- Colourful cast of characters.
- Some very nice locations from the Jungle to beaches and waterfalls.
- Cheap AI at times but more noticable in boss races.
- No online.
- Lacks touchscreen support.
- Only one view which can at times hinder your ability to see what is ahead.