Review: Necrosphere (Steam)
Necrosphere is where you go when you die, regardless of being good or bad. You don’t see other people around there. You don’t have anything to do, except waiting for eternity As soon as Agent Terry Cooper hits the Necrosphere, he learns about the portals that can take him back to the world of the living (also called Normalsphere), and his quest to escape the afterlife is set.
- Chunky pixel graphics.
- Chiptune soundtrack.
- 401MB Download size.
- Steam achievements.
- Full controller support.
- Simple 2 button controls. Thats it just two buttons.
- Collectibles- DVD boxes are scattered around.
- Pause menu shows DVD collected and time played.
- Puzzle platformer.
- Constant checkpoints.
- Notes laced around giving a bit of story.
- Infinite lives.
- Brutal but fair game.
- Gameplay is tight with exceptional level design.
- Fun but challenging game.
- Levels look really good.
- No tutorial.
- Dont get told the actual button layout.
- No options at all.
- Music can get a bit annoying.