Review: Piczle Lines DX (Nintendo Switch)
Draw lines to connect pairs of numbers to complete a hidden picture in this feverishly addictive picture puzzle game.
- Cutesy graphics.
- Touchscreen and face button controls.
- Tutorial. (Optional)
- Two modes- Story and puzzle.
- Puzzle gameplay.
- Easy to learn mechanics.
- 165MB Download size.
- Own in game trophies.
- Trophy room- Show off and check trophy criteria.
- Options-Music on/off, SFX on/off, Lock puzzle zoom.
- Controls show on pause screen.
- Gameplay-Draw lines between two matching numbers making sure to use the required amount of lines. For example 3 to 3 would be you draw a line 3 long to link them up.
- Story- Play level by level. Five chapters with 20 levels within each.
- Auto save all though you can save mid puzzle.
- Camera-Can zoom in and out, Fast cursor.
- Puzzle grid size can be really small and go really big.
- Mini map up top left that shows current image progress.
- Pick up and play.
- Simple to learn.
- Clever puzzles.
- Great fit for the Switch.
- Perfect time waster.
- Over 100 puzzles.
- Puzzle mode-Pick a category and a puzzle.
- Can easily press B and quit out of the game.
- Music is very generic and kind of boring.
- A lot of loading screens.
- No leaderboards.
- Little replayability.
- Trophies do not seem to unlock correctly.
- Feels like a posh mobile game port.