Preview: All Walls Must Fall (Steam Early Access)
Berlin, November 2089: The Cold War never ended. For 150 years both sides have used time manipulation technology to observe and counter each other’s every move. Now this fragile state of affairs is approaching a breaking point, as a rogue nuclear strike will send the world into turmoil. Both sides have scrambled to send agents back in time to find who is behind the attack and how to prevent it. If they fail, the whole world will turn to ash, forever.
- Really cool looking graphics.
- 746MB Download size.
- Graphics-V-Sync, Resolution, Texture/AA/Shadow/Post processing and effects quality setting low to epic.
- FPS counter display.
- Frame cap-30, 60 or no cap.
- Simple controls.
- Smart level design with many missions having multiple outcomes and solutions.
- Strategy tactics gameplay. Missions usually involve taking out a target and escaping.
- Combat is slick and kind of turn based, You have to action your actions and can shoot from behind walls, Over walls and reload. Moving is like shooting in that it is an action so you c=kind of slowly move around. You can see where the enemy is and gunfire to help.
- Successful set piece completition rewards you with a real time replay of the action.
- Can rewind time.
- Hack terminals/doors and scanners.
- Converse with NPC and ask/answer multiple choice.
- Roguelike- Die in mission and its full on game over.
- World map to pick missions.
- Time resource- This is used for all actions including rewind. You earn resource by exploring areas, Hacking or killing enemies.
- Satisfying combat and gameplay.
- Level layout and scenario randomises every play through.
- Looks so slick especially in the club levels where there is a ton of people dancing around, Multiple enemies and routes, It all looks brilliant.
- Camera- You can pan the camera around at will.
- Earn credits to buy new gear or slots for extra weapons/gear.
- No tutorial.
- Have to figure everything out yourself.
- Can be hard to see targets at times.
- You dont like nightclubs.
This game has such potential, The setting they have gone for looks really slick and most of all engaging. The layout changing everytime keeps it fresh and different. I cannot help but smile as I play this game, The combat is fair but its the animations that make it, Shooting from behind cover looks awesome, Clearing a room of people is satisfying. If early access isn’t your thing then wishlist this game as it could be the next best strategy game. If you like the genre get it now as it can only get better!