Review: Levels+ : Addictive Puzzle Game (Nintendo Switch)
Levels+ is an addictive puzzle game that you’ll want to challenge over and over again. The rule is simple. Slide and match panels with the same color and number to level up!
- 78MB Download size.
- Opening tutorial.
- Touchscreen support.
- Controls- Use d-pad or stick.
- Stats screen showing best score and highest levels in the colours.
- Game play- Slide and match panels with the same color and number to level up. The blue panel is your ally. It will get stronger as you level up.The red panel is the enemy and it will get in your way. Level up your blue panels to defeat your foe. The yellow panel is your treasure. Level it up to increase its score.
- Auto-saves regularly.
- Unlock/find rare/new panel types.
- How to play section.
- Mission section- Basically displays a load of the games own in game achievements.
- Really easy to play.
- Loads of replay ability.
- Get a rank based off your score.
- Best score shows on screen.
- Simple HUD showing off your highest colour level and how many moves you have taken.
- You can see what the next block will be.
- As you move/eliminate blocks, New ones appear on that one line only.
- Instant loading.
- Helpful pop ups telling you about new blocks or achievements earned.
- Feels very polished.
- Hints- After a short time any possible moves will flash.
- Score chaser mentality.
- No time limit in game.
- Unlock new game mechanics.
- Red blocks do not generate a score.
- End of game pop up is slow to happen.
- Music is not great. (Can be turned off)
- No online leader-boards.