Review: Flip Wars (Nintendo Switch)
Compete to claim the most coloured panels and stop your opponents from gaining ground in this frantic free-for-all!
- Nice graphics.
- 204MB Download size.
- Optional tutorial section.
- Set rumble strength.
- Battle- Local or online 4 player support.
- Bot support for single player offline.
- How to play section.
- Game evolves around painting tiles, The most painted colour wins.
- Simple two button control scheme.
- Three game types- Knockout, Panel battle and life battle.
- Online- Can host or join a room.
- Fun to play.
- Powerups- Randomly spawn and change the game play up like speed boost, Paint diagonally or invincibility.
- Gimmicks- In level weapons/tools that are usually mounted.
- Robust controls with actions such as cancel air jumps or the ability to move sideways in the air for more control.
- Panels- Move fast on your colour and slower on other colours.
- Loads of different level layouts and themes.
- Knock out- Hit a play and they get temporarily knocked out of the game.
- In level scenarios like the water level that causes the level to be hit by a wave and stunning players on the ground.
- Pick up and play.
- Works well on handheld and TV big screen.
- Achievements, Local and ranked battle are all coming soon and locked out.
- No customization.
- No unlocks.
- No level editor.