Review: Super Rude Bear Resurrection (PlayStation 4)
Rude Bear is a gangsta bear from East London who’s been summoned back in time to medieval England to defeat his mortal nemesis, The Wizard.
- Cool cartoon graphics.
- 2.38GB Download size.
- Platinum trophy.
- Super Meatboy influenced game.
- Full online leader-board support.
- Four difficulties which affect traps/respawns/checkpoints etc.
- Huge selection of options from screen shake, Vibrate, Tilt screen, Pan towards danger.
- Clever mechanic whereby your corpse can actually be used. Die on spikes? Now your corpse will act as a platform so you dont die on those spikes again! You can move the corpses around and really changes how you play the game.
- Checkpoints a plenty. (Difficulty setting dependent)
- You can jump, Wall jump, Single wall jump.
- Side kick will follow you around and you can control him, Fire lasers to eliminate corpses or do a big sweep where you get rid of all corpses in the level.
- Practice mode.
- Fast loading times.
- Can change blood colour.
- End of level breakdown.
- Marathons mode- Core run, Rainbow challenge, Full run, Boss rush or do individual worlds.
- Speed running option.
- Humour throughout.
- Solid solid game play.
- Fast paced game play that will test your reflexes.
- Music gets a bit repetitive.
- Controls have a slight learning curve in regards to the movement.
- Game options only really available once you are in game.
- No level skip option.