Review: Mantis Burn Racing: Elite Class And Snowbound DLC (PlayStation 4)
Take your Mantis Burn Racing gameplay to the next level with a brand-new Class of ‘Elite’ vehicles that come complete with their own stand-alone career campaign. Also a brand-new snow-themed environment featuring four stunning tracks that add new depth to the game’s single-player, split-screen and online modes.
- Download sizes: Snowbound=2GB and Elite=78.1MB.
- Elite season brings its own set of events spread out among the tracks including the new Snow themed levels.
- Veteran class gets two new seasons with over 30 events.
- Three new hover vehicles that are ridiculously fast and light on handling. As with other car types you get a faster one, Slower one and the tank looking beast.
- Snow tracks look really good as you leave tyre marks in the snow and slide around the now very perilous twists and turns.
- You can still upgrade the new vehicles as you did before.
- The DLC re ignites the desire to perfect every level and get the gold.
- Fun to play.
- Snow really does mix the whole thing up and the fact the tracks are put straight into seasons and existing seasons is brilliant.
- You get a surprising amount of content.
- The DLC also brings in a few tweaks and fixes to the overall experience of the game, Handling for example feels a lot better.
- Hover vehicles will really test your driving skills.
- Still has the slick animations and car designs.
- No new trophies were found.
- Hover vehicles are tough to drive and with that carry a hefty learning curve.
- Snow levels are awesome but again are tricky for the first few races.
- You cannot use hover cars in every season race.