Review: 8DAYS (PS4)
The world has been dominated by dark forces since the beginning of human history. Known as the Masters of Mankind 8DAYS by those directly under their control, these forces will use any means necessary to protect their own interests including starting wars.
- Pixel graphics.
- Full Platinum trophy.
- Opening tutorial section.
- Twin stick shooter gameplay.
- Two playable characters Wasp (female) and Ghost (male)
- Huge array of weapons to pick up and use.
- Supports local two player co-op.
- Can hold and hotswap between two weapons.
- Rewarding gameplay.
- Solid twin stick shooter.
- Lot more fun and managable in co-op.
- Checkpoints at the start of each level.
- Clever game as it encourages strategy.
- Selection of different enemies with unique weapons and abilities.
- Boss fights.
- Strangely addictive.
- Easy to get in to.
- Decent level design.
- Pleasant on the eye.
- Cool animations.
- Can pick ammo up.
- Melee weapons as well as guns.
- Really difficult. You have three parts of health and one shot takes one part.
- Aiming feels a bit juddery.
- Health is very sparse.
- Checkpoints are few and far apart.
- You always restart with how you first came into the level.
- Can reload and waste ammo.
- Screwed when out of ammo.
- Screen is quite zoomed in making it hard to see enemies ahead.