Medieval Sandbox, Life is Feudal: Your Own is Out Now
Whether you create beautiful cities or the tools to build them, harvest the fields or the spoils of battle, the path you walk is your own. The multiplayer, medieval sandbox, Life is Feudal: Your Own, is available now with a limited-time, 40% discount on Steam.
With Life is Feudal: Your Own launching out of Early Access, players will be able to enjoy a number of major upgrades, including enhanced visuals with DirectX 11, a completely redesigned UI, expanded character customization, and plenty of gameplay refinements.
Life is Feudal: Your Own presents an open world full of possibilities, without the constraints of character classes. Work with your community to alter the landscape and use modular building tools to erect realistic villages and cities. Craft the items needed to survive and enrich your life, and challenge other players in physics-based combat.
Key features include:
– 64-player, 3km x 3km world in a realistic, medieval setting.
– Create persistent worlds by your rules, including skill-caps, populations, and even permadeath.
– Utilize modular building tools to create villages, cities, and fortresses.
– Terraform the landscape above- and below-ground with nearly limitless freedom.
– Make the character of your choosing with class-free character progression.
– Hundreds of items to craft, from weapons and clothing, to buildings and decorations.
– Repel the attacks of other players, or join with friends to build an army and conquer.
– Physics-based combat using mouse and character movement. No lock-on targeting.
Life is Feudal: Your Own is available today for PC with a 40% midweek discount on Steam.