- Criminal Girls: Invite Only – Coming to Europe
- ZOTAC Amplifies GeForce GTX 780 for Faster and Quieter Performance
- First Look: Celestial Tear: Demon’s Revenge
- Announcing Wadjet Eye’s next adventure cyberpunk thriller Technobabylon
- Indie Narrative / Strategy Game “7 Grand Steps” Will Release June 7 for PC and Mac
Drift Stage is a modern evolution of the classic arcade racer, bringing the gameplay up to date a bit while keeping the late 80’s style intact.
Drift Stage will feature a roster of cars inspired by the mid-late 80’s and early 90’s racing on tracks ranging from city streets to coastal beaches and many in between. The game comes fully loaded with single-player modes including a character oriented career mode, circuit races, and leaderboard chasing time trials. Local splitscreen and online multiplayer races will also be in full swing.
It is safe to say that this game just looks incredible, You know we need to get this on next gen consoles, Proper old school action. I love the colours and graphics used. Going for a simple yet difficult to master control scheme, The game will be a challenge to new players and pro drifters alike. Kind of get a Miami Vice meets Tokyo Drift/Initial D vibe and I love it.
You can keep up to date on the progress of this game in several ways:
The game is aiming for a PC/Mac release first with the possability of mobile and console versions later on.