- Steamworld Dig Sale, Japanese EShop Announcement, Steamworld Dig Sequel?
- Dark Souls II Collector’s Editions Now Out of Stock
- Review: Earth Defence Force 2025
- “Candy, Please!”, a new “Quiet, Please!” adventure, is now available on PlayStation Mobile
- New Challenges Await As Dark Souls II Is Bestowed Additional Chapters With The Lost Crowns DLC Trilogy
NIS America announced the acquisition of Fairy Fencer F™ for digital and physical release in the North American and European markets for the PlayStation 3 system in 2014! Developed by COMPILE HEART, Fairy Fencer F is a turn-based RPG that features concept art by Yoshitaka Amano, character art by Tsunako, and music by Nobuo Uematsu who are known for their work on the classic Final Fantasy series.
Long ago, a dreadful war was fought between the Goddess and the Vile God. Because they were equally matched, they both created a vast number of special weapons imbued with their godly energy, each containing the life force of a fairy.
Armed with these weapons, the deities continued their conflict until they finally sealed each other away into the great unknown. A long time has passed since this ancient conflict, and the weapons created by the Goddess and the Vile God have since been scattered across the world. These weapons—now known as “Furies”—are highly sought after bywarriors who call themselves “Fencers”.
It is said that whoever collects a Fury will be granted one wish. When a young man named Fang decides to rashly pull a Fury from a stone, he inadvertently becomes a Fencer himself, forever altering the course of his destiny.
NIS America have confirmed Europe is getting Fairy Fencer F 19/09/2014.