- Devolver publishing a game about farting on people
- Tiny Build won’t launch Punch Club until Twitch can beat it. Introducing Twitch Plays Punch Club
- Worms Battlegrounds gets May release date for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- Xbox and Lamborghini Partner for the Next Chapter of Forza
- Review: Dragons Crown
Publisher and distributor Legacy Interactive, A&E Television, and developer and co-publisher Teyon announced today the release of Paranormal State: Poison Spring on the iPad. Based on the hit ghost-hunting TV series, the hidden-object adventure game is now available to download for FREE on the App Store with a full Collector’s Edition unlock priced $6.99!
Team up with the famous ghost hunters and investigate a terrifying supernatural event at Poison Spring State Park, historical site to a grisly Civil War battle. Search for clues to the cause of the strange occurrences. But be careful: not all is as it seems and someone may be hiding a dark secret. Unravel a centuries old tale of war, lost love, and paranormal adventure!
This beautiful adventure game is packed with exciting mini-games and Hidden Object scenes that will keep you captivated in the thrilling ghost mystery!
- Become a member of the ghost hunting team!
- Explore the hauntingly beautiful Poison Spring park!
- Use real life ghost-hunting tech, such as the EMF Meter, the Thermal Cam, and EVP Recorder!
- Full voice-acted cutscenes and a story inspired by the hit TV series
- Lots of engaging mini-games and Hidden Object scenes
- Stunning graphics enhanced for retina display
- Special Collector’s Edition available with even more locations, scenes and puzzles!