- Skype On Vita Finally Allows Cross App Chat
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers Release Date Announced
- Color Zen for Nintendo Wii U eShop released In America, Europe May 22nd
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Vengeance Replacers Gameplay Video
- Worlds connect with new KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX trailers
After another epic battle with the giant chicken, Peter Griffin has accidentally destroyed Quahog! Play for FREE and rally your favorite Family Guy characters (even Meg) to save the city in a hilarious new adventure from the writers of Family Guy.
- The game world and characters look just the same as they do in the TV show, Crazy new animations exclusive to the game are included.
- Original voices are used with some classic dialogue from your favourite episodes, But now with all new lines of dialogue. Expect jokes galore with a touch of innuendo aplenty.
- Based a lot on the Simpsons Tapped Out play style. By this I mean its all about tapping houses and people to collect exp and cash.
- Earn exp to unlock new characters,outfits,new missions and new store items with your overall rank/level.
- Spend cash on building new items, buy new clothes or buy land to expand your interactive playground.
- Assign missions/jobs to characters by tapping on them and then dragging one of the listed missions/jobs bubble over to your character bubble.
- All actions are carried out in real time, So if Chris picking his nose takes an hour in game, It will take an hour in real life.
- Golden clams are your premium coins as it were to spend on unique exclusive items. Work the same way as the donuts do in Tapped Out.
- Each character has their own rank/level and finishing tasks will earn them xp which will level them up and unlock new outfits and tasks.
- You can re create many of the classic outfits worn by the cast in the TV show, Things like speedo Quagmire or Peter in drag.
- Aswel as earning exp and cash, doing certain tasks can sometimes drop rare items used to create outfits or used for missions. Its not a guaranteed drop so may need multiple task allocations.
- Each character once unlocked get their own FaceSpace page.(Facebook rip off) and hear you can read funny status updates or pics they upload. You can share any of the status updates via SMS,Twitter or Google Plus oh and FaceBook.
- You can earn a fair amount of Golden Clams without spending any money as long as your careful with them.
- Game loads very fast and has Google integration so you have Google Play Achievements and leaderboards. ios version uses Game Centre.
- Visit friends towns online and earn exp and cash and maybe find some Golden Clams. You get Olli as a friend so you always have at least one friend!
- Push messages can be used to alert you to when tasks finish or these can be turned off if you want to avoid Peter Griffin shout outs at random times.
- Game crashes a lot more and if on Android you click the push message, The game will boot in half screen mode then lock up. More common as of late is where the game will actually reboot my whole phone.
- Visit online friends town and earn bonus exp and cash is currently down for maintenance and is quoted as being unavailable for 2 weeks.
- The game doesn’t pick up your taps properly, Selecting and dragging buildings around is a hit and miss experience. You spend more time just moving the camera around.
- Some tasks require you to use Golden Clams in order to proceed.
- You can only do one thing at a time in regards to building. If you are building a house then you cannot then clear extra land at the same time. Or should I say, You can but you have to spend a LOT of Clams to get another worker.
- The conversion rate of money for Clams is so high that its just too expensive.
- Premium items while looking cool, Dont give any exp or cash bonuses like they do in Tapped Out.
- No seasonal events like Easter, This includes no new items or stories.
In Summary, The game will get a lot of comparisons to Simpsons Tapped Out and its a fair comparison in truth. Both games look the same and have the same idea. Its just that Tapped Out has been out for a lot longer and for that it is the more polished of the two. Family Guy defiantly has the potential to be just as big and will appeal to its fan base. But at the moment its a very slow uneventful affair at the moment. Assigning tasks etc is a nice new way in which to do things to Tapped Out, Its longer and more awkward but it works. It needs a huge dose of new content and revamps and please god sort the clam prices out. I hate all the constant crashing and random in game error messages. Final thoughts are it plays when it wants to, It wants to be as big as Tapped Out but falls short by quite a long way. Only download for curiosity or if your a die hard fan, Otherwise stick to Tapped Out.