- The Banner Saga Now Available For iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Stealth Inc: Ultimate Edition Launches on PlayStation 4 this week!
- Epic Games release action-packed new Paragon gameplay Trailer
- Review: Switch Galaxy On PSM
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, Monster Hunter 4 and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire 3DS Bundles Announced By Nintendo
343 Industries has announced the fourth major expansion in the “Halo” Infinity Multiplayer experience, with the “Halo 4” Champions Bundle launching Tuesday 20th August. Developed in collaboration with Certain Affinity, the Champions Bundle includes three DLC Packs (Bullseye Pack, Infinity Armour Pack and Steel Skin Pack), plus bonus content that contains more than 18 brand new, in-game items available for a limited time and exclusive to the bundle.
The Champions Bundle will be available on Xbox Live for 800 MS Points, featuring:
- Bullseye Pack: Two new multiplayer maps, a sports-themed Spartan armour and a new competitive gravball game type called Ricochet
- Infinity Armour Pack: Set your Spartan up with impressive and legendary new armour
- Steel Skin Pack: Bring an elaborate steampunk style to your UNSC, Covenant, and Forerunner weapons
Releasing the same day as the Champions Bundle, each individual DLC Pack will also be available on Xbox Live as standalone offers. The Bullseye Pack will be available for 480 MS Points2, and the Infinity Armour Pack and Steel Skin Pack will be available for 240 MS Points2 each. The bonus content is only available for a limited time exclusively through the Champions Bundle.
A brief description of the limited-time exclusive Champions Bundle content and each new pack is below. For more information, please visit Halo Waypoint.
“Halo 4” Champions Bundle
Enhance your War Games experience with three all-new content packs for one special price3, plus limited-time exclusive bonus content only available for those who purchase the “Halo 4” Champions Bundle. The bonus content gives you an excellent selection of upgrades, including an armour mod called the Resistor Tactical Package, new weapon skins, new armour skins and new Spartan stances for your player card. And, with the “Halo 4” Champions Bundle, you get the three content packs as well: the Infinity Armour Pack sets your Spartan up with legendary new armour; the Steel Skin Pack brings elaborate steampunk style to your UNSC, Covenant, and Forerunner weapons; and the Bullseye Pack delivers two new maps, a sports-themed Spartan armour, and two week early-access4 to an insane new competitive gravball game type called “Ricochet”. A description of the armour mod is below:
- Resistor Tactical Package: The Resistor Package is a specialised armour mod that allows Spartans to maintain their full mobility and dexterity while taking incoming fire.
Dive headfirst into the exciting Bullseye Pack, which includes the brand new Ricochet game type and two new maps, Pitfall and Vertigo. In addition, Bullseye offers an entirely new armour set based on the Ricochet game type. A description of the new maps, game type, and armour mods is below:
- NEW Game Type – Ricochet: For nearly a century, gravball competitions have held sway over most competitive sports across the breadth of human-occupied space. Historically, UNSC drill instructors have utilised a variant called Ricochet, where fast-paced combat simulations occur in sync with the classic, frenetic scoring competition. Protect your team’s goal and score in the other team’s goal. Running the ball into the goal earns you 50 points, while throwing the ball into the goal gets you 20 points. First team to 150 points wins.
- NEW Map – Vertigo: Vertigo is a small, asymmetrical map that any Slayer or Extraction fan will love. Opposing Spartans aren’t the only thing you have to worry about in this small experimental tension conductor facility. This map is hiding a secret: Vertigo brings you the first dynamic event in a Halo multiplayer map in a very long time; the map hides a trigger point, that when shot at depletes the shields of all Spartans within range.
- NEW Map – Pitfall: As a remake of the “Halo 3” map, ‘The Pit’, Pitfall has new features based on pro and community feedback for increased pace and flow. The map is small, symmetrical and mostly open with strategically placed cover points.
Infinity Armour Pack
Stand out on the battlefield: from legendary Mjolnir and Special Forces armour to the ancient Forerunner mail of an era long passed, now is the time to update your “Halo 4” Spartan. With the Infinity Armour Pack, you get access to the vintage Mark V armour of “Halo: Combat Evolved,” the rugged armour worn by the battle-hardened ODSTs, and a hybrid Forerunner armour system used by their civilization’s Prefects more than 100,000 years ago.
Steel Skin Pack
With the Steel Skin Pack, stylise your favourite loadouts with the most elaborate and impressive “Halo 4” weapon skins to date. Inspired by classic steampunk aesthetics, the Steel Skin Pack covers the gamut with ten UNSC, Covenant and Forerunner weapons, grafting vivid, dynamic plating and textures across your weapon-of-choice.