- Lucifer Ring Released On PSN – Retro Rush Week 2
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider release date for Windows 10 and Steam Announced
- Starship Announce vTime – The Mobile Social VR Network
- Zombi To Get Retail Release Next Year
- First Look at Moshling Rescue Mind Candy (Moshi Monsters Fame) First Mobile Game Targeting Adults
Sony has now made it possible for you to top up your PlayStation wallet using your mobile phone credit/allowance. This gives gamers another way to add funds and a great way to spend any unused credit on your mobile phone. Its a simple process and is supported on most UK networks. Full press release with instructions is listed below.
Did you know you can now top-up your Sony Entertainment Network wallet with your mobile?
From 2nd July 2013 you can top-up your wallet through the Sony Entertainment Network Account Management website and the PlayStation Store on the PlayStation 3.
Topping up your wallet allows you to purchase a variety of content on Sony Entertainment Network, including Games, Movies and Music.
To top-up your wallet now, simply:
1. Visit www.SonyEntertainmentNetwork.com and sign in to your account.
2. Choose [Add Funds]
3. Choose [Use Mobile] and enter your mobile number
4. You’ll receive an SMS which you’ll need to reply to in order to confirm the transfer.
This functionality is available by Signing-In to your account onwww.SonyEntertainmentNetwork.com and also via the Android Sony Entertainment Network Account Management app.
To use this payment method your mobile account must be with one of the following network providers:
– Three (3)
Click here to find out more
- Your mobile SIM card and your SEN account must both be registered in the UK to add funds to your wallet via SMS.
- The payment will be deducted either from your pay as you go account or your next phone bill.
- Although the amount you can top up at any one time is limited to £30.00, your network provider may also impose spending limits. These limits cannot be changed for individual customers.
Payforit is a mobile payment service created and supported by the UK mobile network operators. Payforit enables customers to use their mobile phone’s prepaid credit or monthly billed account to easily and securely make purchases online.
For more information visit http://www.payforituk.com/.
Boku is a mobile payment service provider. Boku enables Sony Entertainment Network to process payments made with mobile phones.