- Namco Bandai Europe Announces Pac-Man Museum And Pac-Man Championship Edition DX +
- FIFA 14 Pure Shot & Real Ball Physics – Features Trailer
- Stealth Inc 2 Coming out of the Shadows and Exclusively onto Wii U
- Mortal Kombat X Full Product Line Revealed
- New Danganronpa 2 Goodbye Despair Screenshots Released
Would-be masterminds will finally get a chance to build their own missions using The Mole’s Workshop, Monaco’s built-in Steam Workshop-powered level editor. Players can take advantage of all the tools used to build the actual game to make their own environments filled with traps, loot, and more. This update is free to all PC/Mac Monaco players.
Even better, since The Mole’s Workshop is powered by Steam Workshop, players will be able to automatically submit their levels to the cloud to share them with the world. Play the top-rated missions, featured missions, or explore and subscribe on your own! While the level editor has been in beta, we’ve already recieved hundreds of user-generated worlds… the world of Monaco just got a lot bigger.