- Spiders Studio Shifts Up A Gear With Bound By Flame
- MAXIM Delivers Execution Mode And A “Gears of War: Judgment” Multiplayer Map, Free For A Limited Time
- New Steelseries Keyboards The Apex And Apex Raw Announced
- Special Offers and Permanent Price Drops On Nintendo eShop 20/03/15
- Review: The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter
Might and Delight, the brains behind last years retro styled platformer Pid, are ready to reveal more details of their new game project Shelter, which is shaping up to be something really special. Today they are delighted to release a dev diary where we get to meet Johannes Wadin, Creative Director and Andreas Wangler, Lead Designer on the project. Hit the jump to watch the video.
The game is scheduled for release on PC and Mac in 2013 with music once again provided by Retro Family.