- New Videos And Images Of The Witch and The Hundred Knight
- Whats New On Nintendo eShop EU Edition 4/09/14
- Biggest Ever Xbox LIVE Gold Unlock Weekend From 8 -10th March!
- Dead Island: Epidemic – Closed Beta Starts With 24/7 Action
- Lone Survivor Directors Cut Comes To PC As Free DLC. GOG Addition Coming Soon
Kalypso Media is excited to announce that their upcoming vampire stealth-action game, DARK, will feature support for both 3D via supported televisions, and through conventional Anaglyph (red/blue glasses) 3D. Even more exciting is that DARK will support the upcoming Oculus Rift virtual-reality head-mounted display on Windows PC. For those gamers without a 3D TV or Oculus headset, you can still enjoy DARK in 3D by simply using the classic stereoscopic (red/blue) 3D lenses on a standard monitor! With these additional visual support options for DARK, you will be able to hunt your enemies and unleash stunning vampire powers in magnificent 3D and virtual reality! Hit the jump to view the video.