- Microsoft Drop Kinect From Xbox One Bundles-Pre Orders Now Open
- Injustice: Gods Among Us Releases Zatanna DLC Character along with All-new History Video
- Whats On Nintendo Eshop This Week 6/3/14 EU Edition
- Huge Indie Sale On Nintendo eShop
- Deadpool Allows Activision To Release Deadpool Game To A Captivated, Salivating Audience
Kalypso Media is excited to announce that their upcoming vampire stealth-action game, DARK, will feature support for both 3D via supported televisions, and through conventional Anaglyph (red/blue glasses) 3D. Even more exciting is that DARK will support the upcoming Oculus Rift virtual-reality head-mounted display on Windows PC. For those gamers without a 3D TV or Oculus headset, you can still enjoy DARK in 3D by simply using the classic stereoscopic (red/blue) 3D lenses on a standard monitor! With these additional visual support options for DARK, you will be able to hunt your enemies and unleash stunning vampire powers in magnificent 3D and virtual reality! Hit the jump to view the video.