- Rebellion announce Zombie Army Trilogy
- Microsoft and Turn 10 Studios to debut Ford’s all-new GT in “Forza Motorsport 6”
- Review: Foosball 2012
- Blok Drop U, Scram Kitty And Many More Titles Reduced In This Weeks eShop Sale
- MAXIM Delivers Execution Mode And A “Gears of War: Judgment” Multiplayer Map, Free For A Limited Time
Activision Publishing, In association with Rovio Entertainment, today unveiled the latest details on the upcoming retail releases of Angry Birds Trilogy for Nintendo’s Wii U and Wii systems expected to be available this summer. These newest additions to the series will bring the tactile strategy and feathered fury of one of gaming’s most iconic franchises to Nintendo’s home console audience for the first time. The details are as follows:
– Play the game on the big screen or bring it down to play only on the GamePad with TV/ Wii U GamePad swap capability
– Use Wii U GamePad touch screen controls to fling your bird with accuracy
– Online leaderboards for taking on the world’s high scores
Wii and Wii U Bonus Content:
– Over 40 hours of gameplay fun have been added, with 165 fan-favourite holiday and seasonally themed levels on-disc
Both the Wii U and Wii editions of Angry Birds Trilogy will contain all the great content found in the original versions of Angry Birds Trilogy (released in 2012 and selling over 1.7 million units globally), including 19 episodes exclusive to the console game and over one hundred hours of total gameplay – spanning the breadth of Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons, and Angry Birds Rio.
Angry Birds Trilogy is rated PEGI 3. It is expected to be available 16th August, 2013 for the Nintendo Wii U™ and Nintendo Wii™ systems. (It is currently available for the Nintendo 3DS™ hand-held system, the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft with Kinect™ for Xbox 360 compatibility, and the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system with full PlayStation®Move support). For more information, please visit www.activision.com.