- Free Mazda MX-5 Car Pack for “Forza Horizon 2” on Xbox One
- Farming Simulator 15: the new generation of Farming Simulator revealed in screenshots
- A book featuring musical scores for Amiga and C64 hits, Breaks Kickstarter records
- Batman: Arkham Knight Set for June 2, 2015 Release With Two Collector’s Editions
- Deep Silver today unveiled Homefront: The Revolution ‘Merits’ program
As Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows prepares to launch this summer for Xbox LIVE Arcade as a part of Microsoft’s Summer of Arcade, the PlayStation Network and PC via Steam, Activision and Red Fly Studio are shining a light on each of the varied personas that make up this formidable team of heroes in a half-shell. This trailer goes behind the blue bandana of the Turtle-in-chief: Leonardo.
The oldest brother, Leonardo is the leader of the four Turtles – an accomplished tactician possessing a discipline and focus as sharp as his blades. His selfless sense of responsibility for the family sometimes puts him at odds with the headstrong Raphael, who too often only thinks of himself.
With a katana in each hand, Leo is the most well-rounded fighter in the Turtle roster, balanced by an unwavering dedication to his training. He is without a standout strength or glaring weakness, defined by a general aptitude for speed, reach, damage, and reactiveness, making him the easiest for novice players to pick up and play. For his unique weapon upgrade, Leo joins his twin katanas together at the hilt, forming a twisting Blade Staff.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows launching this summer!