- BANDAI NAMCO GAMES ANNOUNCES RISE OF INCARNATES BETA SIGN-UP DETAILS
- Review: Conquest of Elysium 3
- Bacon Bandits Release Letter Quest: Grimms Journey
- Ubisoft Announces Tetris Ultimate Release Date For Nintendo 3DS
- PlayStation 4 Sales Surpass 6 Million Units Worldwide In Less Than 4 Months Since Launch
Undead Labs are staying true to their word, Currently awaiting final certification, Title update 2 is on its way to State Of Decay. Hit the jump for the full list of changes and fixes you can expect in the coming days (hopefully).
- NEW: Fixed story getting blocked if you refuse Quentin’s request to talk to the sheriff.
- NEW: Fixed soldier and zombie pathing in “The Armory” mission.
- NEW: Fixed character getting stuck in passenger seat if hit by a zombie right when you enter the vehicle.
- NEW: Corrected displayed weapon type for Hockey Stick.
- UPDATED: It is no longer possible to establish an Outpost or relocate your Home while on a mission.
There was one more change we slipped in right at the end there. Something to do with a sink. The sink? Heat sink? ‘N Sync? Oh, right:
- NEW: Enabled V-sync to eliminate screen tearing.
- Find Missing Survivor mission opportunity timeouts increased from 30 to 60 minutes.
- All mission opportunity timeouts pause while not playing.
- Fixed Leaderboard crashing for profiles with a large number of friends on the SoD Leaderboards.
- Fixed incorrect camera angle in final mission.
- Reduced frequency of “I brought you a pony…” line.
- Fixed rucksacks falling through floor and being unrecoverable. Rucksacks are now moved to an easily accessible location within the same building.
- You can now manufacture homemade painkillers in the Medical Lab.
- Stockpiles that are over the maximum storage provided by your current Facilities (the “cap”) will no longer drain while you are not playing. Instead, Stockpiles that exceed the cap will drain every five minutes of play at the following rate: 2 if you’re 100% over, 1.5 if you’re 50% over, and 1 if you’re 15% over.
- Improved awareness of Stockpiles that are over the cap. The Assets page now displays both the current amount and cap for each Stockpile. Stockpile amounts that are over the cap will be displayed in yellow, both in the Assets page and the Home Status panel.
- Influence in excess of Fame no longer drains while you are not playing. Influence in excess of Fame drains for every five minutes of play at the following rate: 2 if you’re 100% over, 1.5 if you’re 50% over, and 1 if you’re 15% over.
- The rate at which Stockpiles are consumed no longer factors in the number of missions played during the current day. It was causing Stockpile consumption to be too high.
- Fixed a bug that caused some characters to be given 100 ammo.
- The “Too many infestations!” to-do item is now properly cleared if you relocate your Home to a site with fewer than two infestations within 500m.
- Fixed several areas on the map where the player can get stuck.
- Fixed several pockets of deep water.
- Fixed a bug that could cause unexpectedly large numbers of zombies to spawn near the Mt. Tanner cabins.
- Fixed a bug that caused games with large communities to fail to load.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to get stuck in the abandoned farm house north of Marshall.
- Removed several sections of fencing around warehouse near fairgrounds to improve navigation for missions in the area.
- Made it easier to navigate fairgrounds in vehicles.
- Adjusted draw distance of dynamically generated vehicles to match pre-placed vehicles.
- Fixed a bug that caused character to become stuck in a falling state when dropping from a ladder into a group of zombies.
- Fixed a bug that prevented weapon durability from being reduced by certain combat moves.
- Made it easier to execute “Double Kill” move.
- Fixed a bug that caused a Feral zombie to react incorrectly if you dodged while he was leaping.
- Fixed a bug that briefly displayed debug text in the main menu after selecting a storage device.
- Made major adjustments to Facility action times to make Facilities more useful during the current play session:
- Globally changed Want delays from 1 real-time day to 4 real-time hours.
- Duration of Fitness Regimen, Combat Training, Big Meal, Feast, and Firearms Practice changed from 3 real-time days to 2 game-time hours (where “game time” means time playing the game, not counting time that elapses while you are paused or logged out) so you get the full benefit of the bonus while you are actually playing the game.
- Cooldown on Big Meal and Feast changed from 22 real-time hours to 3 game-time hours. This means your community is “full” for 1 game-time hour after the effects of Big Meal and Feast wear off before the Facility actions can be used again.
- Trade Opportunity action time changed from 1 real-time day to 90 real-time minutes.
- Train Outsiders action time changed from 1 real-time day to 90 real-time minutes.
- Preservation Attempt action time changed from 3 real-time days to 90 real-time minutes.
- Create Biodiesel action time changed from 3 real-time days to 90 real-time minutes.
- All Library research actions changed from 2 real-time days to 4 real-time hours.
- You now receive a Stockpile bonus upon claiming a new Home site. Each site comes with a specific number of Stockpiles, based on the size and number of Facility sockets in the site.
- Fixed a pathing bug that caused zombies to get stuck in the floor during a “Besieged” mission.
- Added a “Stick Sensitivity” option.
- The game will now repair saves affected by a bug fixed in TU1 that could cause Lily to be killed by the simulation.
- Characters selected for Mercy Shot mission can no longer recover from their injuries.
- Mercy Shot missions can no longer select playable characters.
- Moved “Horde Alerted!” banner higher on the screen and reduced size to avoid interfering with driving.
- If you move your Home site when a Trade Opportunity mission opportunity is active, the mission opportunity now relocates to the new Home site.
- Lily no longer reminds you to come to the final mission site. It was annoying during sandbox play after winning final mission.
- Edged weapons are now effective against Feral zombies.
- Fixed bug relating to Juggernaut reactions to incendiaries.
- Fixed a bug that notified you of simulation events affecting NPCs that are not in your community.
- Searching for Stockpiles with the radio is now more reliable.
- Fixed bug causing stimulants to have permanent effect. Stimulants such as coffee and energy drinks now properly wear off over time.
- Improved music track selection logic.
Title Update 2 also includes all changes from Title Update 1:
Playable characters can no longer be killed by the simulation
Workshop now repairs weapons and vehicles at game dawn rather than the next real-world day.
Reduced cooldown times of commands in the Radio Menu, notably Words of Encouragement, Words of Inspiration, and Medical Advice.
NPCs no longer get stuck behind the counter or on the stairs at the gun shop in Spencer’s Mill.
The “Too many infestations!” event will now only occur when there are too many infestations within 500m of your Home, rather than anywhere in the world.
The “Too many infestations” to-do item is now cleared when there is only one remaining infestation within 500m of your Home, rather than anywhere in the world.
You must now be close to the ranger station for the Memento mission scene to play. Previously you would be teleported to the station if you left before the end of the mission.
Community members will properly interact with Facilities in your home. Previously they would stop after a period of time.
Feral zombie now properly dodges vehicles approaching at an angle.
NPCs will now reliably reach warehouse between Mt. Tanner and Spencer’s Mill when called to gather supplies.
You can now punch out through the windshield of a vehicle if both doors are blocked.
Zombies and NPCs no longer get stuck behind the grocery store in Marshall.
NPCs now properly move to the proper location during cinematic scenes.
Zombies no longer fall through floor in the Marshall courthouse.
Zombies can no longer get under porch or floor at the Wilkerson’s farmhouse.
Fixed a few rare crash bugs.
Fixed various translations bugs.
Full story can be found here.