- Launch Video Showcases New World Of Racing As GRID 2 Sprints Into Retail
- Manderville Gold Saucer FINAL FANTASY XIV Patch 2.51 out today
- Review: Dragon Quest Heroes Yamiryuu to Sekaiju no Shiro (PS4)
- A book featuring musical scores for Amiga and C64 hits, Breaks Kickstarter records
- Earth Defence Force 2025 Roll Out “The Fencer”
The above picture shows you all the games released to date. This is quite an achievement, I for one have enjoyed many of the titles from the past few years. Just lloking at the picture brings back good memories. What with the Xbox One not supporting these games, You may well see 360’s still under gamer’s TV just for these games. And that is no bad thing. Many things have changed from the early days of XBLA games.
Price being the major one, Remember the days where games were 400 and 800 MSP? Now you would be lucky to get a game for 800 MSP. File size of games also drastically changed as did the amount of Achievements you could earn in game. The final question being…..Howe many games will be published by the time the One comes to market? Hit the jump for a bigger picture.
Thanks to XBLAFans for the heads up