- The legendary 90s series Pang Adventures is now available on console, PC, and mobile
- FIFA Endurance World Record attempt in aid of Special Effect!
- Mordheim: City of the Damned celebrates release with the Launch Trailer
- Frontier Developments launches Elite: Dangerous for Mac
- Review: Zen Pinball 2- Star Wars Rebels Table (PS4)
Blizzard Have just launched the new Spawning feature for StarCraft II. Spawning allows you to play with your friends who don’t own the game. All they need to do is get the free StarCraft II Starter Edition, log-in, join your party, and play.
While you and your friend are in a Spawned party, your friends will have access to additional content including:
- All Team vs. AI modes
- All Team ladder modes (2v2, 3v3, 4v4)
- All custom game maps and Arcade maps
- New achievement and portrait for all players in a Spawned party
You’ll receive a 25% exp bonus while playing with your friend*.
To form a Spawned group simply:
- Tell your friend to get the StarCraft II Starter Edition here. It’s free!
- Login to StarCraft II with your friend. Add them as a friend using the add friend feature, and invite them to a party.
- That’s it! Play and have fun.
We hope you try the new Spawning feature and share StarCraft II with your friends.