Run and fight to stay alive in zombie-infested world Beatshapers Ltd, an independent game development and publishing studio in Eastern Europe, announcing today their new PlayStation Vita exclusive game – ZRun™. The world seems to fell into ruins. Swarm of the dead groans around everywhere. You have to run non-stop, trying your best to stay alive and get out of zombie nightmare.
- Run and avoid obstacles – hitting obstacles stops and hurts you
- Evade or attack zombies – if they attack you, you’ll get hurt and die
- Watch your stamina – every action costs some
- Pick up and use stuff as weapon – the bat, tube, guitar, swords, etc.
- Use firearms to get rid of zombie real quick – watch out for ammo, its limited
- Multiple characters, each with own distinct melee attack
- Explore the city and find the way out. New areas unlocked on successful run completion
- Upgrade and customize your character
- Campaign and endless survival mode
- Compete and collaborate with your PlayStation Network friends with street records scoreboards and using “near” for useful items exchange.
“We are excited to push PlayStation Vita hardware up to the limits to render big environments and more than 50 animated zombies on the scene”, comments Alexey Menshikov, Founder and CEO of Beatshapers. “And we can’t wait to reveal our efforts on adapting such genre appealing to core and hardcore gamers”.
ZRun will be available as a digital download via the PlayStation Store for play on the PlayStation Vita handheld entertainment system. The game can be played using the PS Vita touchscreen, physical buttons, motion sensors or any combination of them.
More information http://beatshapers.com/zrun
The ZRun game features music theme created by Vladimir “MoozE” Frey, an award winning composer (known for music for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, Men Of War: Vietnam, Firestarter). More information check his Facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/