- Elder Scrolls Online DLC-Dark Brotherhood Additional Details and Release Date Revealed
- Avengers Assemble! LEGO Marvel’s Avengers Storms E3 With First Trailer
- Farming Simulator 17, coming to consoles and PC at the end of 2016
- Hard West Brings Tactics to the Weird West – Available Now
- Strongholds mode Comes To Halo 5 Guardians Beta
First unleashed into the wild back in 1995, the Worms series of games are turn-based, action strategy games that feature a healthy dose of humour and sadistic fun. Worms Revolution – Deluxe Edition features all the content from the original version of Worms Revolution and three content packs plus bonus content and updates. Featuring eye-popping 3D graphics and outstanding 2D gameplay, Worms Revolution – Deluxe Edition is the high-water mark of the series.
Worms Revolution – Deluxe Edition sticks an exploding sheep under worm-on-worm conflict and blasts it squarely into the 21st century. Gameplay features 52 single player missions, 25 single player puzzles, local or online multiplayer for up to four players via Game Center, three multiplayer modes, customisation, worm classes, and dynamic water and physics objects.
• Experience 52 single player campaign missions and 25 puzzle missions to exercise your brain.
• Fight to the death across seven unique environments.
• Experience local or online battles with up to four players using Game Center. Choose from three different game modes: Deathmatch, Forts or Classic mode.
• For the first time ever choose your team from four different classes of worm each with their own specific skill: Soldier, Scout, Scientist and Heavy.
• Customise your worms using a huge variety of hats, glasses, moustaches, gravestones, victory dances, soundbanks and trinkets!
• Redefine your strategies to make use of new dynamic water and physics objects.
• All new weapons and utilities alongside some old favourites to make the largest arsenal ever seen in a Worms game.
• Award winning writer Dean Wilkinson provides the script, which is hilariously brought to life by the accomplished Matt Berry as unseen narrator, Don Keystone, a wildlife documentary maker.
• Includes a Level Editor. Create new environments for your worms to battle in and destroy.
Worms Revolution – Deluxe Edition is available now from the Mac App Store for £19.99/$28.99/€25.99, with an initial 25% launch saving (£14.99/$20.99/€18.99).