- Metro 2033 and Metro: Last Light re-mastered for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC; coming Summer 2014
- Steamworld Dig Sale, Japanese EShop Announcement, Steamworld Dig Sequel?
- Pac-Man And The Ghostly Adventures To Be Released In Europe And Australasia
- Focus Home Interactive Announce Bound By Flame
- Review: Demolition Inc
Guacamelee’s Luchador is back! Return to Pueblucho dressed in eye-catching styles and hunt down new trophies too with the first DLC for Guacamelee! – code named Costume Pack!
Each costume comes with a unique set of game-changing upsides and drawbacks:
- · POLLO LUCHADOR: You’ll love the soothing caress of your always-regenerating health just as much as the soothing caress of your full-body chicken suit. Is that velvet? Just try to ignore the fact that your stamina doesn’t regenerate as quickly….
- · SKELETON: Undead luchador not undead enough for you? Become even MORE undead! Tear through your enemies with the implacable stamina of an angry, brittle bone-person — but don’t expect much help from health pickups…
- · IDENTITY SWAP: Tostada is dressed as a brawny wrestler! Juan is spooky and bandagewrapped! Cats are living with dogs! These alternate forms of the main characters have tougher punches but can’t throw for beans.
For all you luchadores who like a challenge the Costume Pack will be sending you back into the world of Guacamelee! to face some exciting new trials. Put on your Skeleton-suit in the terrifying Caverna del Pollo, explore the countryside looking for the Chicken brothers, or showdown against Calaca while wearing only bandages.
The Guacamelee! Costume Pack will be available on June 5th across Europe for €1.59/£1.25