- Skater Cat Is Out Next Thursday In The Nintendo eShop
- Japanese Voiceover Implemented In The Upcoming Tales Of Symphonia Chronicles Pack Exclusive To PS3
- PREPARE TO EMBARK ON AN UNFORGETTABLE ADVENTURE IN FANTASY LIFE – COMING TO NINTENDO 3DS ON 26th SEPTEMBER
- Final Fantasy Thirteenth Hour A Raging Success
- Namco Bandai Games Europe Announces One Piece: Romance Dawn
Download today the first demo of Project X Zone exclusively for Nintendo 3DS on Nintendo eShop. The epic crossover, developed by Banpresto and Monolith Soft, will be bringing together the fiercest and most popular legacy characters from NAMCO BANDAI, SEGA and CAPCOM.
Try today this first demo, “A lethal surprise”, featuring Sakura Wars, Cyberbots, Space Channel 5 and Valkyria Chronicles characters in the Imperial Theater stage from Sakura Wars. Test also on June 27th the second demo, “Dark hours, featuring Ghosts’n Goblins stage and experience the frenetic gameplay of Project X Zone before its launch in earlyJuly.
Project X Zone features over 50 playable characters from 29 historic game franchises by three of Japan’s most prolific video game companies. In Project X Zone players will use a team of two characters to explore the world within the game. Players will have to master an array of screen-busting moves including Solo Attacks, Support Attacks, Cross Hits, and Finishing Moves in order to defeat a multitude of foes.
Project X Zone exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS, will launch on July 5th on the Nintendo eShop and at retailers.