- Kalypso Announces Dungeons 2 for Spring 2015
- The Witch And The Hundred Knight To Drop In March -Pre Order Art Book Anounced
- The Banner Saga Console Version Release Date Announced
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Havoc DLC Pack Details
- Heroism Is On The Rise: DC Universe Online Expands Your Aura-Game Update 34 Lands
Arcen Games is pleased to announce its turn-based god game Skyward Collapse is set to launch on Steam next Thursday, May 23rd. How do you balance a war between towns without letting either side obliterate the other? How do you rule over gods, creatures, and men who refuse to obey you? How do you build a thriving landscape of villages against the threat of bandits and mythological powers? Skyward Collapse places you into the role of The Creator, and frees you to tackle these problems your own way.
Create — but not control — gods, creatures, and artifacts from both Greek and Norse mythology. The power you wield with these is immense. Your task is to keep both factions alive until The Master calls you home — but this is harder than it sounds. Bandits, along with periodic Woes add to the variety of challenges that you’ll face in any given game. Every game plays out completely differently, and you’ll need even the craziest of your powers in order to survive what lies in store.
- A turn-based strategic god-game where you control neither faction, but instead strive to maintain the balance of power.
- Make towns and war as the boardgame-like floating continent continues to construct itself around you.
- Persuade your minions into doing what you want by controlling the circumstances of their (brief) lives.
- 16 gods, each with unique passive abilities and three active powers, help you further your goals as you pass into the Age of Monsters.
- Level up your player profile by winning games. Twelve unlockable buildings in all!
- Straightforward controls paired with an intuitive and helpful interface make this an easy title to pick up… but the strategy runs deep.
- Multiple difficulty levels let you play a very relaxed game up to a nail-bitingly difficult one. There’s no one best way to win!
- Co-op multiplayer for up to 8 players.