- Announcing BOID – Strategy In Its Purest Form. An Indie Multiplayer RTS
- Croteam & Devolver Digital present Sigils of Elohim – free prelude to The Talos Principle, out now!
- Steel Wool Games Super-fly Platform-Adventure game “FlyHunter Origins” is landing this summer
- Indie Game “Mushroom 11″ Will Feature Music from Electronica Supergroup The Future Sound of London
- Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl Exclusively For Nintendo’s 3DS Will Be Coming To Europe On May 2nd 2014.
Class of Heroes II will please fans of dungeon crawlers with over 140 challenging quests, 100+ dungeon maps, crazy monster hordes, branching storylines and endings, as well as hundreds of equipment and skill combinations for beefing up soon-to-be hero students. The refined J-RPG will feature numerous hours of strategic gameplay making Class of Heroes II a deep experience with plenty of replay value.“We’re extremely excited to release this addicting sequel for more reasons than the obvious localization enhancements” said Ray Almeda, Marketing & PR Manager at MonkeyPaw Games. “Class of Heroes II is just one of many J-RPGs that deserve to be played by more gamers around the world and we hope, for the hardcore fans, that other companies realize that these kinds of opportunities are also possible.”