- Skirmish tower defense/turn-based RPG hybrid *Vimala: Defense Warlords* launches on iOS
- Ron Gilbert & Gary Winnick’s “Thimbleweed Park” Kickstarter ends Thurs; iOS/Android stretch goal is within reach
- Experience the battle for Orience in new FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD trailer – “The World at War”
- Review: Killzone Mercenary
- Get Your Grind On, OlliOlli Is Officially Rolling Its Way Onto PlayStation Vita!
Class of Heroes II will please fans of dungeon crawlers with over 140 challenging quests, 100+ dungeon maps, crazy monster hordes, branching storylines and endings, as well as hundreds of equipment and skill combinations for beefing up soon-to-be hero students. The refined J-RPG will feature numerous hours of strategic gameplay making Class of Heroes II a deep experience with plenty of replay value.“We’re extremely excited to release this addicting sequel for more reasons than the obvious localization enhancements” said Ray Almeda, Marketing & PR Manager at MonkeyPaw Games. “Class of Heroes II is just one of many J-RPGs that deserve to be played by more gamers around the world and we hope, for the hardcore fans, that other companies realize that these kinds of opportunities are also possible.”