- Awesome New Zombie Army Trilogy Trailer
- Western Godzilla Fans are Poised to Destroy Anything and Everything that Stands in Their Way on the PlayStation 4
- Review: MAG: Massive Action Game
- Sony Announce Mobile Billing- Top Up Your Wallet With Your Mobile
- Wadjet Eye releases new video from upcoming adventure Technobabylon
Kalypso Media Digital Ltd. is proud to reveal the first Dollar Dash DLC, entitled “More Ways To Win”, is now available for Xbox Live for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, Windows PC and PlayStation Network. Introducing Topscorer – a brand new game mode where players race to rack up more money – available on six maps along with an incredible amount of new in-game shop content, the outrageous multiplayer game Dollar Dashwill once again have players bashing their opponents, grabbing cash, and earning bank.
Topscorer is a fast-paced and fiercely competitive game mode, which will crown winners after they have collected $1,000 and have successfully fended off their opponents for 60 seconds once the countdown for victory begins. With no bank to deposit cash, players will have to use every tactic in their arsenal to ensure a triumph over their opponents.
In addition, new in-game shop content, such as a mighty new victory dance to show your strength, goofy cosmetics like the cool Crew Cut, and in-game icons will be made available through More Ways To Win.