- Kickstarter: The History of Ocean Software
- Mario Kart 8 Ltd Edition Annouced, Super Mario Kart Finally Hits Wii U VC
- Bandai Namco Announce: Dark Souls II: Scholar Of The First Sin
- Primordia: Full Walkthrough
- Square Enix announces the first expansion for FINAL FANTASY XIV ‘Heavensward’ Arriving in Spring 2015
Might and Delight, the brains behind last years retro styled platformer Pid, are ready to reveal more details of their new game project Shelter, which is shaping up to be something really special. Today they are delighted to release some early gameplay footage for you to see.
“We have been dying to show a lot more of Shelter and couldn’t keep things under wraps anymore. It’s still a game very much under development, but we’re thrilled to finally show some gameplay footage”, says Andreas Wangler, lead level and game designer, Might and Delight.
The trailer will showcase key game play elements such as the hunt for food that is the most important aspect of life out in the wild for the badger mother and her cubs. The more they eat, the more they grow and the more active they become.
“Food isn’t everything though” Andreas continues. “We also wanted to show you some of the dangers you’ll encounter where the mother must work to shelter her cubs from the perils of the wild.”
The game is scheduled for release on PC and Mac in 2013 with music once again provided by Retro Family.