Prepare yourself for some finger flushing fun. Publishing Hero nominee Ripstone, are excited to announce the launch of frantic line-drawing game Men’s Room Mayhem along with a double trailer release. Inspired by men’s room etiquette, Men’s Room Mayhem is a chaotic line drawing game where you’re hired as the janitor of your very own men’s room. You’re responsible for directing patrons, steering them away from trouble and keeping everywhere sparkling clean!
- Clean up in 7 challenging locations – from country pub to night club
- Meet 20 different patrons with unique characteristics
- Earn trophies by completing in-game objectives
- Achieve high scores by following the unwritten rules of Men’s Room etiquette
- Blitz mode to test your fingers and your nerve
The game will be available in the US on PlayStation Vita from today, and tomorrow in Europe; fans can get the game including all the bonus locations and blitz mode at £1.99 / €2.49 / $1.99 – and can purchase the game with an introductory launch discount of 50% off for PlayStation Plus members for one month only.
The game will launch on the App Store, Google Play Store & the Amazon Appstore for Android on 23rd May and be priced at £0.69 / €0.89 / $0.99. Fans will also be able to purchase the additional bonus locations and the blitz mode for the same price as the game in their respective stores.
All trailers can be found in a handy playlist here
Our review for the game is live and can be read here