- OSome Studio’s ‘White Night’ is Now Available (PS4, Xbox One, Steam)
- Team 17 Is Bringing The Escapists to PlayStation 4 Soon
- First Look: X-Rebirth
- ‘Lord Of Magna: Maiden Heaven’ coming to Nintendo 3DS on 4th June
- Kabam, Disney, and Lucasfilm Announce Star Wars: Uprising Coming Soon to Mobile Devices
NIS America have announced that Time and Eternity will be released in Europe exclusively for the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system next month. The game will be available at retailers on June 28, and on European PlayStation Network on July 3. The North American release will follow a few weeks later. In this brand-new style of hand-drawn animation RPG, you will witness your own death at your wedding before traveling back in time with your wife-to-be in order to track down your killer! A variety of DLC will also become available after release, allowing you to dive even deeper into Time and Eternity.
About the game:
Kamza, a vibrant kingdom located on a lush ocean island, is in the midst of a national event celebrating the upcoming marriage of their princess to a valiant knight. But when a group of assassins appears during the ceremony, this dream come true transforms into their worst nightmare. As the knight lays mortally wounded, the princess reveals her long-hidden secret—there is a second soul living within her, and together they control the power to travel through time. But can they act quickly enough to reverse the course of history and find out what happened that fateful day? Only time will tell…
- A new class of hi-def animation RPG!: From world to battle to enemies—everything is hand-drawn with beautiful CG backgrounds! Experience RPGs like you’ve never seen before!
- Time is on your side: You hold the key to your own fate! Go back in time, prevent your own murder, and save your marriage! And help all the citizens of Kamza along the way!
- Real-time battle: Prepare for lightning-quick real-time battle! Each heroine has her specialties, so use them wisely to blaze a path to victory!
- Take the fight to the enemy: Take hold of swords, guns, and even time itself! Tailor your gear and skills to suit your playstyle, and unleash your fury!