- Review: Alphadia Genesis (Wii U)
- New Streetpass Mii Plaza Games Kick Off International Streetpass Week From 16TH-27th April 2015
- Croteam & Devolver Digital present Sigils of Elohim – free prelude to The Talos Principle, out now!
- Massive Sale On Xbox Live Starting Today
- Manderville Gold Saucer FINAL FANTASY XIV Patch 2.51 out today
Seemingly out of the blue, Toazai games have released a collection of asll Spelunker games and packaged them up onto the PSN store. If thats not enough for you then on April 25th, They released the whole collection onto the Vita. Currently only available in Japan, EU/NA releases could still happen if demand is high enough. Hit the jump for the full statement from Tozai games on the subject.
“We released “Spelunker Collection” in Japan for PS3 on Jan. 17, 2013 and just recently for Vita on April 25th (both are downloadable games on PSN). The ‘collection’ includes the original Atari and NES versions, plus the two arcade versions, including Spelunker II 23 Keys. There is a special “Tozai Games Official Challenge” mode where you can play as far as you can with one life, or play as fast as you can with unlimited lives. There is also a ‘Museum’ where you will unlock special images – original R&D documents, original art images, letters from the creator and various key members of the original product/dev teams, etc. We are evaluating the collection for the US/European markets, however, release plans are not set yet. We’ll keep you posted!”
A trophy list has been discovered on posted online. You can see that list here: http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/spelunker-collection-vita/trophies/