- First DLC Pack For BioShock Infinite Released, Details About Future Packs Revealed
- Duck Hunt Comes To eShop, Huge Ubisoft Christmas Sale And More
- Official Pokémon Destination on iTunes Launches With Animated Episodes for iOS Devices
- Whats On The Nintendo EU eShop This Week: 30/10/15
- New Tales Of Xillia DLC And Video Feature
With one touch, FBI agent Erica Reed can see the past and piece together how a crime unfolded. In the episodic adventure game Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller, players use this sixth sense to investigate a series of grisly serial murders that are hitting painfully close to home. Can Erica crack the case before she becomes the next victim?
When Cognition Episode 3: The Oracle debuts for PC and Mac next Thursday, May 16, Erica finally closes in on the serial killer who’s been hiding cryptic clues at crime scenes and going after her friends. But first, her post-cognitive powers are put to the test as she steps into the Oracle’s shoes. In this exciting episode, you’ll play as both Erica AND the killer, reliving the past in graphic detail to understand why this person turned to murder and why Erica’s a target.
The first two Cognition games, Episode 1: The Hangman and Episode 2: The Wise Monkey, can be downloaded from http://CognitionGame.com/store
Developer Phoenix Online Studios will have an online launch party on May 16 at 11:00am Pacific / 2:00pm Eastern on their YouTube channel, http://www.youtube.com/