- Review: Touch My Katamari
- Five Ways To Play Drives The Definitive Need For Speed Experience
- Blade: Sword of Elysion Comes to The App Store and Google Play Store In Europe On January 21st
- Dark Souls III Digital Deluxe Edition and Exclusive Pre-order Programme Announced
- Now Available: Marvel: Ultimate Alliance and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2
Might and Delight, the brains behind last years retro styled platformer Pid, are delighted to announce the development of an original emotional experience, Shelter. The game is scheduled for release on Windows and Mac in 2013.
“It´s our ambition to create an experience of immersion by making you feel exposed and vulnerable in the
sometimes unforgiving hands of the wild”, says Andreas Wangler, lead level and game designer, Might and Delight.
As the mother of a litter of cubs you are forced out from familiar and safe surroundings to find new shelter in a beautiful, but dangerous world. The harsh reality of nature plays a pivotal role in the game whilst at the same time Shelter aims to pay a homage to the great outdoors and all its imposing beauty.
“We are not saying nature is cruel, however what the mother and her cubs will experience is simply a fact of life” Andreas continues. “There are no boss fights in this game. No good or evil elements. It´s simply about survival and protecting your offspring”
Safety is lost, go find Shelter.
Shelter is also on Steam Greenlight so please give it a quick vote if you like what you see: