- Table Top Racing Android Hits One Million Downloads On The Google Play Store In Just Seven Days
- History: Legends of War – Detailed Game Feature Breakdown
- The Origin of JUJU Revealed in New Gamescom Trailer
- Review: Schrödinger’s Cat And The Raiders Of The Lost Quark
- Close Up: Club Nintendo Playing Cards EU Review
Might and Delight, the brains behind last years retro styled platformer Pid, are delighted to announce the development of an original emotional experience, Shelter. The game is scheduled for release on Windows and Mac in 2013.
“It´s our ambition to create an experience of immersion by making you feel exposed and vulnerable in the
sometimes unforgiving hands of the wild”, says Andreas Wangler, lead level and game designer, Might and Delight.
As the mother of a litter of cubs you are forced out from familiar and safe surroundings to find new shelter in a beautiful, but dangerous world. The harsh reality of nature plays a pivotal role in the game whilst at the same time Shelter aims to pay a homage to the great outdoors and all its imposing beauty.
“We are not saying nature is cruel, however what the mother and her cubs will experience is simply a fact of life” Andreas continues. “There are no boss fights in this game. No good or evil elements. It´s simply about survival and protecting your offspring”
Safety is lost, go find Shelter.
Shelter is also on Steam Greenlight so please give it a quick vote if you like what you see: