- Sierra’s ‘Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved’ Update is Available Today
- The Witcher 3 VGX Gameplay Trailer Revealed
- PlayStation 4 Sales Surpass 6 Million Units Worldwide In Less Than 4 Months Since Launch
- Pac Man And The Ghostly Adventures Premieres On Disney XD And Starts Strong
- First Look at Moshling Rescue Mind Candy (Moshi Monsters Fame) First Mobile Game Targeting Adults
Drinkbox Studios, are excited to finally announce the launch date for its Mexican wrestling-inspired, downloadable adventure game Guacamelee! The game will be released on 10th April on PS3 and PSVita in the EU and will support Cross-Buy. This means you buy the game once and get both the PS3 and PS Vita versions! Double the fun! Double the excitement!
Guacamelee! is a Metroid-vania style action platformer set in a magical Mexican-inspired world. The game draws inspiration for its unique story and characters from traditional Mexican culture and folklore. Guacamelee! builds upon the classic open-world Metroid-vania style of games by adding a strong melee combat component, a new dimension-switching mechanic, and co-operative same-screen multiplayer for the entire story. Many of the player’s moves are needed for both combat and platforming, blurring the boundaries between the two styles of gameplay.
– Non-Stop Brawling Action: Play as a Luchador and punch your way through the undead menace that has invaded the world of humanity
– Explore Parallel Worlds: Travel between the World of the Living and the World of the Dead as you trace the evil threat back to its source
– New Moves Unlock New Areas: Access new parts of the world as you gain new wrestling moves and powers
– Co-op Multiplayer: Play through the entire campaign with a friend via local multiplayer on the PlayStation 3
– PS3 / PS Vita Cross-Save: Save on one platform, continue your progress on the other – PS Vita as a Controller: Use your PS Vita as a controller for the PS3 version of the game, with the Vita screen streaming your minimap at all times
– Trophies & Leaderboards: Trophies and cross-platform competitive leaderboards supported