- Activision And Rovio Unveil Angry Birds Star Wars For Consoles
- HITMAN: A 360 Degree Visit to Sapienza
- External Storage, Real Names and More Coming with Xbox One System Update in June
- Mortal Kombat X Launch Trailer
- Western Godzilla Fans are Poised to Destroy Anything and Everything that Stands in Their Way on the PlayStation 4
Drinkbox Studios, are excited to finally announce the launch date for its Mexican wrestling-inspired, downloadable adventure game Guacamelee! The game will be released on 10th April on PS3 and PSVita in the EU and will support Cross-Buy. This means you buy the game once and get both the PS3 and PS Vita versions! Double the fun! Double the excitement!
Guacamelee! is a Metroid-vania style action platformer set in a magical Mexican-inspired world. The game draws inspiration for its unique story and characters from traditional Mexican culture and folklore. Guacamelee! builds upon the classic open-world Metroid-vania style of games by adding a strong melee combat component, a new dimension-switching mechanic, and co-operative same-screen multiplayer for the entire story. Many of the player’s moves are needed for both combat and platforming, blurring the boundaries between the two styles of gameplay.
– Non-Stop Brawling Action: Play as a Luchador and punch your way through the undead menace that has invaded the world of humanity
– Explore Parallel Worlds: Travel between the World of the Living and the World of the Dead as you trace the evil threat back to its source
– New Moves Unlock New Areas: Access new parts of the world as you gain new wrestling moves and powers
– Co-op Multiplayer: Play through the entire campaign with a friend via local multiplayer on the PlayStation 3
– PS3 / PS Vita Cross-Save: Save on one platform, continue your progress on the other – PS Vita as a Controller: Use your PS Vita as a controller for the PS3 version of the game, with the Vita screen streaming your minimap at all times
– Trophies & Leaderboards: Trophies and cross-platform competitive leaderboards supported