- UBISOFT ANNOUNCES ASSASSIN’S CREED ‘BIRTH OF A NEW WORLD – THE AMERICAN SAGA’ COLLECTION
- Microsoft invites everyone to join the fun with a brand-new Xbox 360
- Whats In The Box? Loot Crate Edition
- Injustice: Gods Among Us Releases Zatanna DLC Character along with All-new History Video
- Deep Silver Announce: Emergency 5-Your New Mission Begins October
Organ Trail is a retro zombie survival game. Travel westward in a station wagon with 4 of your friends, scavenging for supplies and fending off the undead; Faithfully recreated it as if it were on the Apple 2. Packed full of zombie mechanics, themes and references; this is a must have for any zombie survival fans.
- Apple 2 retro pixel graphics awesomeness.
- Classic chip tune sound effects harping back to the old days of classic music.
- Name your own party members
- Twitter enabled, meaning you can tweet your scores,progress or even party member deaths.
- Plays like a old school choose your own adventure game book.
- You travel across USA looking to escape the zombie apocalypse. Visiting major cities as you go.
- Trade with strangers, do odd jobs or repair your car are just a few of the tasks awaiting you in each of the cities.
- Random encounters as you play mix the game up to the point where you will never play the same game twice.
- Controls can be configured to your liking. Go keyboard and mouse or mouse only, its up to you.
- Fighting zombies changes the game to a free roam shooter.
- Mouse controls for shooting is so awkward. Pulling the mouse back and then forward to shoot is a nightmare and really ruins the experience.
- Random encounters being random can cause you to hit a brick wall and the game and renders the game nothing more than a luck based affair. Most notable example is when your car has broken down and your waiting for a specific part. It never happens until your near death.
- Menus tend to have a few glitched up fonts making a lot of text unreadable.
- At the time of playing, Clicking Twitter caused the game to crash and close.
In summary, The game is good for what it does. Its got its problems and a lot of the time they can be overlooked or you get used to them. Either way if you cannot get over the shooting mechanic it is still a good game and will aid you in reliving your retro gaming fix.